Privacy – GDPR
Data Privacy –
GDPR Compliance Statement,
Owner of this website is:
Exportal – Józef Toczek
ul. Jaracza 3 /18
PL-00378 Warszawa, Poland
Tel (48-22) 626 9565
Fax (48-22) 626 9565
E-mail: contact Exportal (att) Exportal.pl
Bank account number – for clients outside Poland
PL06 1500 1126 1211 2009 7773 0000
SWIFT/ Code / BIC: WBKPPLPP
Bank Santander, Oddział 66
Plac Powstańców Warszawy, 00-030 Warszawa
EU VAT tax number PL 526 00 32 347
Statistical number / Regon: 016387618
Place and number of registration of the firm: Warsaw City Center, Nr 300646
1. This website is not an online store and does not sell any of the products listed on it. It is therefore not possible to accept orders or to answer questions about availability or technical aspects. This website is an independent information platform free of charge for the user, available at this website. Sales contracts or other contracts for the products and services presented on this website are not concluded on it. The operators of the websites linked from this website (sellers) offer their goods to the user in their own name and for their own account. All purchases by the user and the processing (including shipping, payment, returns processing, etc.) of the transactions are handled economically and legally independently by the seller.
3. You will support this website if you buy a product which is displayed on this website, in which case the seller will pay us a small referral commission later.
4. Unless otherwise specified below, the provision of your personal data is not required by law or contract, nor is it necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. Failure to provide it has no consequences. This only applies if no other information is given in the subsequent processing operations. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
5. Because none of the products listed on our site are sold on this site, we do not store any personal data of natural persons – internet users who visit this site, except for storing cookies used to improve user experience.
6. Even if we do not store any personal data of natural persons, we declare to obey the GDPR law. While such a statement is usually sufficient, below we describe in detail how we will comply with GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679, should personal data of an individual be stored.
III.GDPR compliance statement
1. Exportal – Jozef Toczek hereby informs that starting from 25 May 2018, we are starting to operate in accordance with the EU Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR/ RODO).
2. By implementing GDPR we shall, through management and use of appropriate controls, monitoring and review:
• Use personal data in the most efficient and effective way to deliver better services
• Strive to collect and process only the data or information which is needed
• Use personal data for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, or for purposes which are legally permitted
• Strive to ensure information is accurate
• Not keep information for longer than is necessary
• Securely destroy data which is no longer needed
• Take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard information (including unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss or damage of data)
• Ensure that information is not transferred abroad without suitable safeguards
• Ensure that there is general information made available to the public of their rights to access information
• Ensure that the rights of people about whom information is held can be fully exercised under the General Data Protection Regulation
3.These rights include:
• The right to be informed
• The right of access to personal information
• The right to request rectification
• The right to request erasure
• The right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
• The right to data portability
• The right to object to processing
We note, however, that the right to erasure is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances, since we have to comply with legal obligations, notably accounting, tax and fraud detection
4. We shall comply with six main principles of good practice in data protection. These principles are legally enforceable. Summarised, the principles require that personal data shall be:
a) Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals
b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
d) accurate and where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
e) kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed for legal purposes
f) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Act
5.GDPR provides conditions for the processing of any personal data. It also makes a distinction between “personal data” and “special category” data.
a) “Personal data” is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
b) “Special category” ” data is defined as personal data consisting of information as to:
• Physical or mental health or condition
• Sexual life or sexual orientation
• Biometric data
6. Data administrator is:
• Exportal Jozef Toczek located at: ul. Jaracza 3 /18, PL-00378 Warszawa
• NIP (tax number) 5260032347
If you have any questions, complaints, suggestions regarding personal data please send an email to: Exportal (att) exportal.pl
25 May 2018